Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote: Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote: Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.8+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Updated at: June 24, 2022, 2:17 p.m.
Created by: RemoteMouse