1.12.1, 1.12.2 released on October 9, 10 fix a few bugs including a gamepad binding bug.PPSSPP is the one and only PSP emulator for iOS written in C++. It is capable of running a lot of original games but, depending on the power of your device, not all may run at full speed due to restrictions on non-jailbroken devices.
PPSSPP requires ROM images (.ISO or .CSO files) to play.
The list is way too long to display here in full this time, but here's an assortment of improvements since 1.11:
• Support for Android 12 Scoped Storage
• Lots of updated UI, like a new joystick calibration system and many new touch control options, new backgrounds
• Built-in CRC calculator, to be able to check with others that your ISO is valid
• Many, many multiplayer fixes
• Numerous game fixes
• Savestate Undo for both load and save
• Many graphical glitches fixed, and new texture filtering option Auto Max Quality for smooth texturing
• New audio options, like choose whether to switch to newly plugged in devices, reverb volume, etc
• And much more!
Updated at: 2022-10-12 21:20:21
Created by: PPSSPP Team