May include in-app purchases
No more dots in your calendar! myCal PRO displays what you need to see, your events! myCal PRO is THE BEST replacement for the internal iDevice calendar app!
myCal PRO displays the meetings and appointments that are stored on the device, including any calendars you have synced (like Google, Yahoo, Exchange etc). With myCal PRO you can add more calendars *and* set the colour you want your events to be displayed in!
For example: add new calendars for Work, Home, and Sports and optionally set the colours to Red, Green and Blue respectively. Simples!
● Better Facebook event support. You can now hide declined events!
● Compensation for Time Zones!
● Cut, Copy and Paste options!!
● List View!!
● Powerful scrolling week view!
● Invitee support!
● Additional contact dates can appear as events!
Create beautiful calendars just like these screenshots!
* Day background colours or images requires an InApp purchase. Event background colours is included, no InApp purchase required.
Check out the feedback we have been getting from the AppStore reviews:
"Best scheduling tool I've used so far! Great app and support. Highly recommended!"
"Love this on my iphone4s, ipod4, and ipad. Perfect and easy to read. This is the PERFECT replacement for the useless calendar on the iPhone & iPod. This is what Apple should have used."
"they added the Week view. I didn't know I needed it and now it's my most used view! Thanks guys"
Also myCal PRO has been reviewed at thesmartphoneappreview.com, given a whopping 91% and is 'Highly recommended'!
Supports iOS4.3 and above, iPhone 3GS/iPod Touch 3rd Gen and better, and all versions of the iPad!
• Powerful event repeat options, any number of days weeks, months or years. Second Thursday of every 3rd Month for example!
• AirPrint support! 2 finger swipe down the screen on any event view! Print in portrait or landscape, depending on the device orientation!
• Support for additional contact dates! see anniversaries etc that have been added to a contact as read only annually repeating events!
• Enhanced Month View that displays actual events (all day, multi day and timed)
• Enhanced scrolling Week View with horizontal or vertical day layout and the option to display multiple lines for an event
• Invitee support, you can now receive and acknowledge invitations, as well as send your own (iCloud and GMail calendars)
• Enhanced Day View that displays much more detail including title, location, calendar name with hyperlink, reminder, birthday and repeat icons
• Supports both Landscape and Portrait, with full screen options for each
• Uses the internal calendar as its database, no additional syncing required. Any iCal subscriptions already created will be visible in myCal PRO
Multi day events In the Month and Week Views are drawn across multiple days allowing you to see much more of the detail.
We are constantly working to improve myCal PRO so feel free to drop by the support forum to post questions and suggestions!
Visit www.johnhair.com for support, questions and the user guide.
The myCal PRO Support Team
Updated at: 2022-08-29 11:43:30
Created by: John Hair