Version 1.2.1 ( 365.45 Mb)
May include in-app purchases
Descend into mini versions of iconic DOOM worlds in this arcade action, top down shooter. Blast your way through hundreds of exciting levels and become mighty. Battle challenging bosses as you level up, gain powerful skills, loot new gear, and upgrade legendary guns.
- Shoot your weapon at all times, whether moving or standing still.
- Dive into a shooter with simple touch controls and dodge ranged enemies, keep melee demons at bay and go in for the Glory Kill.
- Put your demon slaying skills to the test with challenging gameplay that’s easy to learn but takes great demon-slaying skill to master.
THE ULTIMATE GUN GAME
- Become the ultimate demon slayer as you equip three unique weapons and swap them on the fly to unleash your might..
- Choose from 13 legendary weapons like the Rocket Launcher to blast groups of demons with a single shot.
- Shoot weapons like the Unmakyr or BFG to inflict maximum carnage.
FAST ARCADE ACTION IN EVERY LEVEL
- Shoot ‘em up through mini versions of iconic DOOM locations.
- Fight through as many waves of pocket-sized demons and challenge your slaying skills in an epic boss fight.
- If you should fall, rise to fight again and push further through the enemy horde.
- Level up your Mini Slayer and prepare for the next demon battle.
- Use equipment to upgrade and craft legendary gear.
- Gain buffs tied to your weapon choices and enhance your demon slaying skills
- Unlock devastating abilities and insane combos as you conquer Hell’s armies.
- Upgrade and arm your Mini Slayer with iconic weapons like the Plasma Rifle, Chain Gun, and Super Shotgun.
GET READY FOR THE NEXT EPIC BOSS FIGHT
- Demon slaying action kicks into overdrive with each boss fight.
- Battle bosses with their own unique attacks and strategies.
- Challenge mini versions of legendary DOOM bosses like the Baron of Hell, Hell Priest, Baron of Hell, and more.
Rip and tear anywhere when you become the Mini Slayer and conquer hundreds of challenging levels in Mighty DOOM.
- God Mode -> You will take damage but you won't die.
- One-Hit Kill
Updated at: 2023-06-12 15:02:10
Created by: Puddin