The Rockstar Games tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll navigate the social hierarchy of the corrupt and crumbling prep school, Bullworth Academy. Stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks, win or lose the girl and survive a year in the worst school around.
Bully: Anniversary Edition includes everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
Jump to (will lose current progress)
- Ability to jump to any Mission in-game. From Chapter 1 to Chapter 6.
- Ability to jump to any Classes in-game. Art, Biology, Gym, Geography, Math, English, Chemistry, Music, Photography, Shop.
- Ability to play any Minigames such as Arcade, Mowing House 1/2/3, Mowing Part 1/2/3, Paper Route Intro, Paper Route, Keep Ups, Penalty Shots, Bike Store & Tattoos.
- Teleport to any location in-game. Asylum (Ouside), Blue Skies Industrial Part (Trailer Part), Bullworth Town (Outside), Carnival (Outside), New Coventry (Outside), Old Bullworth Gardens (Park), Old Bullworth Vale (Town), High Striker (Carnival Games), etc, etc.
Interrupt time-space continuum
- Ability to Change Time.
- Ability to Change Season. Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring.
- Cycle Weather.
- Toggle FPS (Display and Frames Per Second counter at the bottom of your screen).
- Heal (Heal yourself).
- Give Money (Give yourself unlimited money. The more you tap on this option the more money you will get).
- Disable Crime
- Give Bike
- Invulnerability a.k.a God Mode / Never Die
- Unlimited Sprint
- Unlimited Ammo
- Max Ammo
- One Shot Kills
- All Pranks
- All Weapons
- All Moves
- All Grapples
- All Clothing
- Pass mission (Pass your current mission with success).
- Fail mission (Fail your current mission).
To activate the debug menu, simply tap on the map while in-game
Updated at: 2022-06-22 14:39:55
Created by: Laxus